Part time - 20 hours per week
£22,000 pro rata / £11,733.33 actual salary
Our client would like the successful candidate to work 5 mornings a week, with flexible start times between 8.30am-9.30am Monday to Friday.
Our client, a friendly, Rugby-based company, are looking for a part time Finance Assistant to ensure the day-to-day accounts transactions are processed to a high standard, ensuring and essential foundation of accurate financial records.
The key responsibilities:
- Purchase ledger and invoice processing - ensuring all invoices are input and authorised and queries are resolved
- Reconciling bank accounts and inputting sales receipts
- General credit control - monitoring overdue invoices and chasing debtors
- Being the first port of call for matters relating to supplier payments and customer receipts
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in accounts and transactional processing and very accurate data entry
- Basic MS Excel skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience with credit control would be advantageous
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook!
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.