30 hours per week - 9am to 3.30pm
£26,135.70 actual salary
Our client, a Rugby based school, are looking for a finance manager to assist in the provision of a financial support service, contributing to the achievement of effective and efficient strategic planning.
The key responsibilities:
- Financial resource management and reporting - preparing monthly financial reports, monthly budget monitoring and overseeing the preparation of all invoices etc
- Accounting and governance
- HR administration - annual costed staffing plans, overseeing HR matters related to salary, pension and HMRC
- Income generation - liaising with funding agencies to secure additional funding and identifying potential funding opportunities
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Experience in a finance role, preferably in an education/school setting
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages
- Great communication skills, being able to form and maintain relationships
- Ability to organise and motivate others
- Great organisational skills
- Minimum 5 GCSEs with Maths and English
Please call 01788 298040 if you would like to have an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.