Part-time Wednesday to Friday (Rugby)
We are looking for a professional, confident and organised individual to join a well-established training company within their Business Development team, as a Telesales Executive.
In this role, you will be making calls to schools and businesses to discuss opportunities for apprenticeships and CPD training courses, ultimately booking appointments for a Business Development Adviser to go and meet with the potential client following your call.
What are we looking for?
- Confident telephone manner and an ability to communicate on all levels
- Initiative and motivation to manage workload and meet targets
- Ability to document calls and enter basic information into a spreadsheet/database
- Professionalism and maturity
Above all else, you will not be afraid to pick-up the phone and make those introductions to potential clients: you will be someone who can genuinely talk to people.
In return, you'll be offered:
- £10 per hour salary
- Flexible working hours to accommodate childcare, etc.
- Potential incentive - e.g. bonus scheme/commission
- Generous holiday entitlement
There is absolutely the potential for this role to go permanent with the opportunity to train as a Business Development Adviser.
If you are interested, please send your CV to us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ethan for an informal discussion.
If you have submitted your CV and not heard from us within 5 working days, we kindly ask you to assume that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.