Have you got a passion for cars?
Keen to learn new skills and work in a fun fast paced environment?
Are you looking to get experience within one of the market leaders in Automotive solutions?
Our expanding Automotive client based in Bruntingthorpe is looking for a Parts Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30
- Working within the stores department
- Organising and distributing car parts
- General administration
- Flexibility to work additional hours
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to 'muck in'
- Hold a full UK driving license
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.