Based at your local branch - Rugby to Brackley (includes Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Daventry, Leamington, Kenilworth, Southam, Towcester)
39 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Our client, a small but regional business that is linked with a well-known society, is looking for a Funeral Plan Advisor to work with their branches in their southern region (Rugby to Brackley). You will help to advise the clients around the choices and options available to them.
The key responsibilities:
- Representing the funeral division
- Managing the customer journey for funeral plans
- Establishing clients' needs
- Developing leads and sales
The ideal candidate:
- FCA requirements - Meeting the FCA authorised person criteria
- Minimum 5 years within a similar sales based role
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and professional
- Good numeracy skills and strong IT skills
- Works well under pressure and has a sympathetic manner
- Discount across stores and funeral branches
- Enhanced annual leave
- Eye care
- Competitive pension
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook!
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.