We are recruiting on behalf of a long-established legal firm, who are currently looking for a Personal Injury Fee Earner. This involves claimant work in the following areas:
- Employer's liability
- Public liability
The source of work is from a mixture of direct enquiries, word of mouth/recommendations as well as via an introducer. On average, there are approximately 80-85 live files at any one time.
We are therefore looking for someone who can join the business and "hit the ground running", and run with the existing caseload, from start to finish, with a proven track record of meeting fee earning targets. this is a full time role and will be supported by an experienced PI Secretary.
We are looking for someone who has strong academics and is local (Coventry, Warwick, Stratford, Solihull, Northampton, Daventry, Rugby, Nuneaton, Leicestershire). It would suit a PI fee earner, CILEx or Solicitor, or someone who is a paralegal with a successful proven track record.
- ability to work on initiative and within a team
- ability to meet deadlines
- PC literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- time management and ability to prioritise and manage caseloads
- communication with existing and prospective clients/introducers of work
Hours and benefits:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.15pm (36 hours per week)
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays plus 1 extra day for each year worked
- Christmas & New Year shut-down
- 3% employer pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Free on-site parking
- Staff discount on conveyancing transactions and wills
- Free beverages
Interested? Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role.If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment