Salary: £10.26 per hour
Hours: Rotational Shift
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, individual to be part of the team in its busy logistics facility based in Daventry.
This is an exciting opportunity and we are looking for well organised people, with excellent problem-solving skills. You will be working alongside the Planning Manager to help build a brand-new team and department within the company.
To be considered for this role you will need to have excellent Microsoft Excel skills with advanced knowledge. This includes Pivot tables & pivot reporting, V-Lookup, and conditional formatting etc.
• Assist in the production of an optimum warehouse plan in a time critical environment, constantly review and maintain in line with the operation changes
• Escalate any issues to the Planning Manager ensuring the smooth delivery an effective and efficient warehouse service
• Work closely with the Warehouse Shift ops and Team Leader to ensure Warehouse hours are planned and used effectively.
• Management of colleague holiday and rotas.
• Assist in the production of reports for Senior Site Management statistics
• Assist in the production of reports for Senior Site Management to support KPI’s
• Confident communicator
• Good organiser
• Advanced user of Microsoft Excel essential
• A sound knowledge of the principles of warehouse operations and planning
• PC literate with experience of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
• Good numerical and analytical skills paying strong attention to details
• Driven by continual improvement and high personal standards
• Knowledge of stock & inventory forecasting an advantage
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.*
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days, we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.