Temporary contract - 2 months
20-21 hours per week (over 3-5 days) - flexible
Our client, a charity based in Ryton, are looking for a part time Purchase Ledger Clerk to support their small accounts department.
The key responsibilities:
- Processing purchase ledgers
- Processing invoices and coding
- Use of Microsoft Dynamics
- Payment runs and processing expenses
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced with purchase ledger processing is essential
- Happy to hit the ground running to support the team as this is only a short contract
- Team player and can do attitude
- Reliable, organised and attentive to detail
- IT literate and able to use systems
Apply below or call 01788298040 to discuss the role with Sharon
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.