Kettering based (Hybrid possibility)
Temporary opportunities -
Monday to Friday - 37.5hrs per week between 8.30am and 7pm
Our client, a chartered surveyors based in Kettering, are looking for a Quality Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. You will be assessing surveyor quality against regulatory requirements, collating results onto a central database. You don't need specific experience for this role - some good administration and communication skills will go a long way!
The key responsibilities:
- Assessing surveyor quality relating to accuracy and completion
- Collate and prepare a weekly dashboard and sharing results with management
- Reviewing internal and external details of New Home sites and collating into database
- Running reports and maintaining spreadsheets of results
- Evaluating the reporting of suspicious activity concerns by surveyors and escalating to the lender
The ideal candidate:
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Great communication and able to work under pressure
- IT literate (Excel, Word etc)
- Ability to build rapport
- Previous experience in a surveying / auditing environment or knowledge of lender requirements would be preferred / advantageous
Please apply below or call 01788298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.