Leamington Spa Based
Monday to Friday with alternate Sundays and Mondays
Shifts between 7am and 6pm (36 hours)
Our client, a highly sensitive, independent advisory service based in Leamington, is looking for a Quality coach to provide coaching and support to the call centre team to improve and maintain quality standards.
The key responsibilities:
- Encourage and motivate staff to achieve optimum levels of performance by working to coaching targets and providing constructive feedback
- Conduct call listening and feedback to managers
- Proactively identify where staff may need assistance, giving action plans and tracking improvement
- Encourage and support staff during demanding situations
- Taking responsibility to safeguard vulnerable people
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally from a contact centre background
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Friendly, professional, non judgemental and calm
- Pleasant and clear communication
- Ability to travel to other sites
- 34 days holiday per annum
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook!
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.