Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm / Friday 9am to 3.30pm
£26,371 to £33,838 pa
Our client, a charity based in Stratford (moving to Leamington spa 04/22), is looking for a recruitment advisor to manage the attraction and selection solutions, ensuring selection criteria are relevant and ensuring external relationships with stakeholders.
The key responsibilities:
- Create and lead attraction strategies for roles, providing advice and support
- Produce and manage job adverts across various channels
- Identify areas where the company can improve and streamline processes
- Provide timely data in relation to recruitment, ensuring key performance indicators are tracked
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working an an in-house recruitment role
- Experience recruiting via social media
- Working knowledge of NHS jobs and tracking systems
- Able to build and maintain collaborative relationships
- You will be a people person with great communication skills, attention to detail and exceptional time management.
- Generous annual leave
- Hybrid opportunity - 1 to 2 days in the office per week (head office is currently in Stratford, but will be moving to Leamington Spa in April 2022)
- Pension plan
- Eye care vouchers
- Healthcare scheme
Please apply below or call Joyce on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.