6 month fixed-term contract
Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm / Friday 9am to 3.30pm
£19,081 - £23,319pa
Our client, a charity based in Stratford (moving to Leamington spa 04/22), is looking for a recruitment administrator to provide efficient and effective support, ensuring a smooth funning of the recruitment function.
The key responsibilities:
- Monitoring the recruitment inbox and responding to queries
- Advertising job vacancies, monitor applications, speaking to candidates over the phone, set up interviews, conducting telephone interview
- Monitor and update the vacancy tracker
- Carry out right to work checks
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience within an HR / Recruitment function
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Experience of ATS systems, interviews & shortlisting
- Must have own IT equipment (eg. a PC/Laptop they can use)
- Generous annual leave
- Hybrid opportunity - 1 to 2 days in the office per week (head office is currently in Stratford, but will be moving to Leamington Spa in April 2022)
- Pension plan
- Eye care vouchers
- Healthcare scheme
Please apply below or call Joyce on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.