A two year FTC is available for a Regulatory Manager with a degree in law for our client, a membership organisation. The primary function of this role is to provide technical leadership to the Register to ensure case processing and effective case conferencing to ensure the effective and timely management of cases. This includes the management and leadership of a small team to ensure the effective implementation. This role also involves leading and developing our external contractor networks to support our conduct functions.
The client offers a 36.25 hrs a week, working Monday - Friday (flexible working) and the choice to work partially from home.
Knowledge and experience:
- Degree level educated in law.
- Extensive knowledge of the Regulatory field with the ability to exercise sound professional judgment regarding complex and sensitive issues.
- Experience of working in a complaints/regulatory environment for a minimum of four years.
- Experience of managing a team in a case working environment, with management of indirect resource such as contractors.
- Excellent management skills with a track record of successful people and team management.
- Experience of dealing with complex cases, manage complex project work and meet deadlines, focusing on results and outcomes based on clearly articulated KPIs.
- Ability to prepare and present departmental statistics to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experienced in the strategic management of complex cases, demonstrating high attention to detail when progressing case work and in the provision of providing support and advice.
- Experience of working within a fast paced and demanding role overseeing high volumes of caseloads.
- If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.