Are you professional, positive and proactive? We have a vacancy for a Relationship Development Assistant to support the promotion of a charity's service offering to external stakeholders, increasing awareness and improving engagement with students and past/present members and their families – overseas as well as in the UK.
The successful candidate will bring demonstrable experience in providing administrative and project management support for either relationship management or business development roles. This individual will need to demonstrate experience of working effectively within a team as well as autonomously to complete tasks to agreed deadlines and will be able to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously within established procedures.
Superb organisational skills and written/verbal communications are necessary. As this is a developing team the successful candidate will be willing to adapt to shifting priorities where required and demonstrate flexibility within the remit of the role. Appreciation of cultural diversity will be essential with the willingness and ability to adapt to the global environment of this role.
You will need:
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Confident and professional communication skills; able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in person, by telephone and in writing
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of working towards agreed priorities to support the work of your team
- Experience of supporting the delivery of cross-functional projects
- Appreciation of cultural diversity and willingness to travel outside the UK up to 6 times a year
- Ability to manipulate data for reporting purposes
- Proactive, positive and professional individual who is ambitious, self-motivated and committed to own personal development
- Competent user of Microsoft systems and CRM system/s
In return, you can expect a great rewards package, including up to 10% pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, income protection insurance and a generous holiday allowance.
You will be a committed team player with a can do attitude. You will be committed to the values of Passion, Respect, Integrity and Teamwork. Experience of working or knowledge of the services, voluntary or not for profit sector is desirable.
The role will require occasional travel outside the UK, within Europe.