We have an exciting opportunity for a professional, positive and proactive projects officer to join a charitable membership organisation, to support the promotion of their service to external stakeholders (firms and businesses). This is a maternity cover contract lasting 6-12 months.
The successful candidate will bring demonstrable experience in providing project management and coordination from either a relationship management or business development type role. As this role sits in a developing channel, the successful candidate will be willing to adapt to shifting priorities where required and demonstrate flexibility within the remit of the role.
We are looking for a committed team player with a can-do attitude. You will be committed to the organisation's values of passion, respect, integrity and teamwork.
Please apply if you have:
- experience in client account management
- confident and professional communication skills; able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in person, by telephone and in writing
- excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- experience of working towards agreed priorities
- experience of supporting the delivery of cross-functional projects
- experience in developing and maintaining processes to underpin channel activities (using lean methodology)
- ability to interrogate and manipulate data for reporting purposes
- proactive, positive and professional attitude
- experience with Microsoft systems and CRM systems
In return, you can expect a great rewards package, including up to 10% pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, income protection insurance and a generous holiday allowance.
Please speak to Nicola. If you have submitted your CV and have not heard from us within 5 working days, we kindly ask you to assume that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.