Based in Rugby
Monday - Friday / 9am - 6pm
We are recruiting for a thriving organisation that has been established for over 20 years. In the heart of Rugby, this company can offer you a stable career in a busy but supportive environment.
This is a great role for someone looking to begin their office career. No previous experience necessary as all training is provided from day one!
As part of the renewals team, you will be responsible for ensuring that duties are up to date and processing information using an inhouse system. Working in a friendly team of ten, your day to day will include:
- Issuing renewal information to clients
- Updating client database
- Using inhouse spreadsheets and websites
- Using a bespoke database and CRM system
The ideal candidate:
- Patient and calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
- High level of organisation
- Computer literate - especially with Excel & Word
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
Benefits of working for this organisation:
- Matched pension
- Subsidised BUPA
- Free parking
- Subsidised gym membership at Nuffield Health
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook!
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.