Based in Rugby
Monday - Friday / 9am - 6pm
£18,532.80 pa plus bonus (OTE between 23-26k)
We are recruiting for a thriving organisation that has been established for over 20 years. In the heart of Rugby, this company can offer you a stable career in a busy but supportive environment.
As an entry level role, our client does not require specific sales experience - however, you will preferably have some experience dealing with customers and will be comfortable on the phone.
Working in a team of 20+, it is a fast-paced environment in which you will be ensuring the customer finds the policy that is the best fit and building a rapport with your client. Your day-to-day activities include:
- Renewing insurance products and additional products
- Selecting the appropriate policy for customer
- Using a bespoke database and CRM
- Arranging payments on the phone, via bacs or direct debit
The ideal candidate:
- High level of personal organisation
- Self motivation to achieve (and exceed) monthly targets
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional telephone manner and communication style
- Computer literate
- Excellent time keeping
- Ability to follow a call script
Benefits of working for this organisation:
- Matched pension
- Subsidised BUPA
- Free parking
- Subsidised gym membership at Nuffield Health
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook!
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.