We are recruiting for a thriving organisation that has been established for over 20 years. In the heart of Rugby, this company can offer you a stable career in a busy but supportive environment.
OPPORTUNITY TO EARN £3,000-£6,000 BONUS IN FIRST YEAR
The role is simple: you will be responsible for renewing existing insurance policies for landlords, whilst providing excellent service and advice, ensuring that each client's needs are individually catered for every year.
So if you are enthusiastic and self-confident, with a professional and polite personality, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. You don't need any knowledge of insurance as the training provided by this organisation is second-to-none.
What will you be doing?
- Renewing Landlord Insurance policies and additional products
- Arranging payment either on the phone, via bacs, or direct debit
- Using a bespoke database (SSP) and CRM to select the appropriate policy for the customer
- Use of personal diary to ensure call backs are made promptly
- Selecting the appropriate policy for the customer, based on their needs from our panel of insurers
- A high level of personal organisation
- Self motivation to achieve and exceed monthly targets
- An ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional telephone manner and confident communication style
- Computer literacy
- Ability to follow a call script
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
Being computer-literate will help you, especially with Microsoft Excel and Word. But above all, we're looking for people who are highly organised and able to stay calm under pressure, working to targets and deadlines. One final important thing - we're looking for real team players.
The working hours...
Monday to Friday shifts between 9am and 7pm
Benefits of working for this organisation:
- Matched pension
- Subsidised BUPA
- Free parking
- Subsidised gym membership at Nuffield Health