- To identify, develop, appraise and disseminate information on counselling research to the charities members and to help support in the creation and delivery of the charities Research Strategy
- To undertake research projects, to disseminate research, writing research reports, papers for submission to peer reviewed journals and conference presentations
- To mange the timely delivery of charity funded research projects and research publications, acting as a point of contact and providing support to ensure completion to agree deadlines and within agreed budgets, along with the management of the peer review process
- To manage the charities research/doctoral awards process
- To plane and organise Research Committee meetings, to support Committee Members and to liaise with the chair and members of the Committee between meetings
- A degree in Psychology or in a related Social Science subject
- Experience in planning, designing and conducting research projects
- A good knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods in psychology/counselling
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Excellent inter-personal and networking skills with an ability to engage key stakeholders, build relationships and effectively communicate with a range of people at all levels
- A Masters in psychology or related social science subject
Closing Date for applications is Monday 25th September 2017
Short Listing will take place on Friday 29th September and Interviews will be held on Tuesday 10th October 2017.
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.