We are recruiting for a thriving organisation that has been established for over 20 years. In the heart of Rugby, this company can offer you a stable career in a busy but supportive environment.
OPPORTUNITY TO EARN £3,000-£6,000 BONUS IN FIRST YEAR
The role is simple: you will be responsible for renewing existing insurance policies for landlords, whilst providing excellent service and advice, ensuring that each client's needs are individually catered for every year.
So if you are enthusiastic and self-confident, with a professional and polite personality, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. You don't need any knowledge of insurance as the training provided by this organisation is second-to-none.
What will you be doing?
- Following up on Internet Leads/Quotes by telephone (so no cold calling! Every client has expressed an interest)
- Arranging payment either on the phone, via bacs, or direct debit
- Using a bespoke database (SSP) and CRM to select the appropriate policy for the customer
- Use of personal diary to ensure call backs are made promptly
What are we looking for?
- A high level of personal organisation
- An ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional telephone manner and confident communication style
- Computer literacy
- Ability to follow a call script
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
The working hours...
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
Benefits of working for this organisation:
- Matched pension
- Subsidised BUPA
- Free parking
- Subsidised gym membership at Nuffield Health
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook!
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.