Monday to Friday - 37 hours per week
Monday to Thursday: 7.5hrs
Flexible start times between 8.30am-9.30am and finish times between 4.30pm-5.30pm
Basic Salary: £22-£25k dependent on experience plus commission (OTE up to £28k but commission is uncapped)
Our client, a Kidlington-based company that specialises in the distribution of theatre materials, is looking for a Sales Executive to join their small, friendly and high energy team!
The key responsibilities:
- Selling advertising space in concert hall and theatre programmes by sourcing leads, researching and contacting advertisers
- Responsible for 6-8 UK theatres - every theatre has an existing base, however you will also need to source new leads
- Emphasis on cold calling but also renewing, upselling and ensuring client satisfaction
- Hitting and exceeding personal and team targets
- Liaising with various departments and personnel of all levels
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in sales/telesales would be advantageous but not essential
- Pleasant telephone manner, great attention to detail and resilience
- Organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Sociable and hard working
- A passion for theatre would also be advantageous
Please apply below or call 01788298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.