Would you like to join a company that delivers freight and parcels throughout the UK and across the globe? Our client works with some of the world’s largest transportation companies to deliver parcels and freight across multiple industry sectors. They are now looking for an additional Sales Executive.
The Key Responsibilities of the Sales/Key Account Executive include:
· Identifying new potential clients and marketing the service to them.
· Awareness of competitors
· Calling and updating the existing client base using proprietary, supplier, and web-based software to update customer records.
· Making appointments for the franchise owner
· Continuous improvement of service and ensure you are meeting the client KPI’s and maximise revenue opportunities.
To be a successful Sales Executive you need the following:
· Experience/confidence for making out-going telephone calls
· Customer-centric ethos with exceptional customer service and sales skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Commercial awareness
· Ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
· Diligence, enthusiasm and drive
· Ability to deal with competing demands in a busy environment
What they offer in return
· Salary £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience plus bonus
· Flexible to full time/part-time hours between Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30
· Parking on site