Rugby - Office based
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm
Our client, a successful, international logistics solutions company are looking for a Senior Client Services Administrator to be the initial point of contact for the customer, managing client accounts and ensuring you are delivering the 'best fit' solutions.
The key responsibilities:
- Managing day to day requirements of key client contacts, ensuring knowledge of stock holding, quality control and stock queries
- Monitoring and managing daily order levels and liaising with the operations team to achieve this
- Managing briefs for campaigns and activities, implementing end-to-end
- Manage client processes, maintaining budget requirements, internal documentation and databases
The ideal candidate:
- Very strong administration skills and experience
- Proactive and dynamic individual who takes responsibility for accounts
- Experience in account management would be advantageous but not essential
- Great communication skills and ensuring everything is done in a timely manner
- Great IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office - intermediate Excel skills
- Sociable and easy-going
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.