Hybrid solution - 3 day office / 2 days home (or all office-based if preferred)
Flexible working - 36.25 hours
Our membership client in Lutterworth is looking for a Senior Paralegal to join their busy team. This individual will be a law graduate with great communication skills and possess excellent attention to detail.
This role requires a good understanding of a regulatory or disciplinary environment. Reporting to the Regulatory Manager, the main responsibilities are:
- Play a proactive part in leading and participating in projects which further the work and standards expected
- Manage and carry out casework and assist in collating documents and reviewing and summarising complex case files
- Communicate and correspond with third parties in relation to legal and technical matters
- Conduct research into relevant areas of law and other regulatory bodies
- Draft technical reports and carry out case assessments
- Train, mentor and supervise the technical work of other Register staff
The ideal candidate:
- Law graduate (essential)
- 2+ years' experience of working within a legal or regulation environment
- Computer literate
- Document drafting and letter writing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or from own initiative
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Closing date for applications is 6/09/21.
Apply below or call us on 01788 298040 to discuss this role with Nicola.