We are looking for someone to join a busy Supply Chain team within a dynamic international organisation.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- creating and identifying part numbers
- arranging transport and courier collections
- liaising with freight-forwarding agents (import and export)
- generating delivery documentation and labels
- preparing quotation requests for international shipments
- reporting and providing correct documentation
- gathering, inputting and collating data
- booking-in inbound goods
- stock movements
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- experience of Delta warehouse management system, Dimensions and/or SAP
- hands-on experience and good understanding of import & export documents in a commercial environment (Certificates of Origin, ATR, Bills of Lading, air waybills, etc.)
- transport and logistics knowledge
- excellent numeracy and IT skills (particularly Excel)
- good attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- agile thinking
- excellent written and verbal communication
This is a full-time role on a six month fixed-term contract basis. Flexibility of a 30-hour week would also be considered by the client. The core hours are 8:30am-4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
If you are interested, please submit your application or contact Ethan at The Caraires Recruitment Consultancy for more information.