We are interested to hear from honest, reliable and hardworking individuals who are interested in a career within customer service, sales and technical support.
This role is all about ensuring that spare parts, consumables and services are delivered to customers with improving service levels: maximising sales of services and spare parts and ensuring customers are developed to their full potential.
This is, in essence, an after-sales role for a machinery company, with the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining and improving administration systems and procedures to deliver effective and efficient performance
- Accurately processing spare parts and consumables orders to reflect customer specification
- Administering company's back order process including updating customers and chasing suppliers
- Maintaining and improving customer service standards whilst answering/redirecting telephone calls from customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Monitoring and updating customers on the progress of works and availability of field service technicians in keeping with company targets and standards
- Offering technical assistance to customers regarding spare parts identification
- Issuing invoices to customers and dealing with invoice queries
- Recording, investigating and resolving customer complaints and queries
- Promoting and developing the sale of spare parts and service contracts in line with the company's targets and forecasts
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.