Days 0600-1800, 4 on 4 off
Nights 1800-0600, 4 on 4 off
Our client based in Crick is looking for a Stock Clerk to work in a dynamic business that operates in a fast-moving, challenging environment and who wants to use their skills and ambition to help drive the company forward.
You will be a key player in supporting the success of the Stock and Inventory department and exceeding its KPI’s. You will have the knowledge to cover all Supplier contracts in the department. You will be committed, flexible and prepared to perform to the highest standards against the business key performance indicators.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Daily Stock Check of products – Counting, dates checks, empty location checks etc.
- Performing tasks within the WMS to maintain stock levels.
- Product investigation.
- Dealing with damages and disposals with relevant authorisation and escalated as required.
- Dealing with day to day email queries and escalating as required.
- Liaising with other internal departments for stock queries and dealing with Suppliers where necessary.
- Supporting Supplier Stock Takes.
- Ad-hoc 100% Management and or supplier requested checks.
- Department reporting KPI’s.
- Returns department – Cover and support area as and when required and any other activities reasonably requested.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding the needs for confidentiality and compliance with service regimes.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and encourages teamwork.
- Good Knowledge of Stock & inventory principles.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Good excel and PC skills.
- WMS knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure with a flexible approach.
Benefits offered are:
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Health Scheme – Cash Plan.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Service Related Holidays and Long Service Awards.