We are looking for a Supply Chain Assistant to join a team of 4 within a large manufacturing company with factories in Korea, China, Indonesia and Hungary.
- Liaising with factories, warehouse operators and hauliers
- Downloading all orders and shipment details from SAP
- Tracking shipments
- Arranging warehouse inbound deliveries and re-booking failures
- Ensuring healthy warehouse stock level by monitoring demand and sales
- Generating weekly stock list and weekly reports
- Supporting the Supply Chain Manager upon request
- SAP knowledge
- Excellent Excel skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
You will also be an excellent team player.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm with 1 hour lunch.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Private Health Care
- Private Medical
- Permanent opportunity
Interested? Please send your CV or call us for a conversation regarding the opportunity.