8.30am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
Our client, a successful and multinational tyre company based in Daventry, are looking for a Supply Chain Assistant to join their friendly and pleasant operations team.
The key responsibilities:
- Updating the order master, tracking warehouse arrivals and planning inbound deliveries
- Booking in containers, considering back orders and low stock
- Foreseeing any issues to seek solutions in advance
- Ensuring the shipping line and haulier invoices are correct
- Generating weekly report, stocklist and ETA information
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in a supply chain role or in logistics industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Great communicator both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- 25 days holiday pa plus bank holidays
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Private medical and healthcare package offered upon completion of probation
Please apply below or call 01788298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.