- Maintain a caseload of clients who require support, advice and guidance relating to care and
- other issues (i.e. benefits, aids and adaptations).
- Formulate and deliver individual support plans for each client ensuring that they are up to date and accurately convey the clients support needs and the organisation's response.
- Act for clients where necessary, this may include drafting letters, budgets, financial statements, supporting clients in negotiations with LA Social Services Departments.
- Visit clients in their own homes as required for assessment, advice and support and review.
- Research and provide information to clients about rights and entitlements to support and services nationally, particularly in relation to care services.
- Liaise with local government departments and care providers, as well as other charities in order to assist our client’s access services.
- Signpost and refer clients to external sources of help and advice, including partner organisations who deliver services to clients on the organisation's behalf making any appropriate referrals on their behalf where possible.
- Be an excellent advocate for the organisation, attending events, training and interacting with our community.
- Be a confident and clear communicator who can express ideas with passion, empathy and understanding.
In addition to IT skills including Word, Excel, Access & Outlook, you will require excellent interpersonal skills and have a proactive approach to work and getting things done. You’ll need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be a committed team player with a can-do enthusiastic positive attitude. You’ll be committed to the organisation's values of Teamwork,
Interested? Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role.If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment