SHIFT:4on 4off Nights - 1800-0600
- Effective management & planning of drivers
- Controlling & planning vehicles, drivers & trailers ensuring all legal requirements are adhered to (WTD & EU drivers' hours)
- To ensure the daily plan is completed in real time, managing resources effectively
- Ensure internal tracking systems are kept organised & updated
- Manage workload & monitor efficiency
- Understand & achieve KPI targets
- Communicate with customer service teams & drivers to ensure customer KPI's are met
- Willingness to work on own initiative
- Problem solver
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Be able to work in a high pressure, fast-moving environment
- Excellent I.T skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & email
- Geographical knowledge is an advantage
- Previous experience of transport planning & planning systems /software
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.