Our Client in Daventry is looking for someone energetic, hardworking and flexible to join their team as a Trainee Production Manager.
We are looking for an aspiring production manager who thrives on challenges and enjoys constant change and development to join our dynamic and thriving Production team.
Monday to Friday
Either 7am to 4pm
or 8am to 5pm.
£20-£25,000 dependent on experience.
- Undertake a trainee management programme which will involve learning different manufacturing processes in different factories
- Assisting with daily management administrative tasks
- Shadowing production managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Assisting with health and safety tasks; inspections, daily checks and helping to implement employee training
- Problem solving and investigatory work
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be computer literate
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be interested in people management
- Be willing to develop and progress as a person and as a team
- Thrive under pressure
- Enjoy problem solving
- Be driven and hard working
Interested? Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment