The Caraires Consultancy, established in 2007 are expanding and seeking a new ‘family’ member to work as a trainee recruitment consultant - to find jobs for candidates and candidates for clients.
Working Monday – Friday (37.5 hours) we are looking for a candidate who has a passion for enhancing people’s lives by finding them the right job with the right company with the right culture.
- To resource candidates using the CV search tools available
- Meeting with candidates to interview them and gain sufficient information to match them to clients using our 3 fit match competency fit, culture fit and company fit .To work pro-actively on their behalf.
- To speak to decision makers within new companies and represent The Caraires Consultancy in a positive way and arrange appointments with interested parties.
- To answer the telephone promptly and ensure all clients and candidates receive a positive Customer experience.
- Meeting with clients to build/maintain a relationship and sell the Caraires Consultancy proposition
- To carry out day to day administration activities as required.
- Adhere to The Caraires Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies when working with clients, colleagues and stakeholders and to respect confidentiality at all times.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do – belief, care, time, kindness, loyalty and honesty.
Our ideal candidate will be educated to Degree Level (or equivalent) standard, have confident communication and IT skills and be able to demonstrate a passion for customer service.
If you feel you would make a great family member please apply with your full CV and a covering letter.
The basic salary is £21,000 and OTE in your first year will be £25,000.
Please call us for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.