Our busy Logistics client is looking to recruit 1x Transport Administrator to support their team on a temporary ongoing basis. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get more experience within a transport office and could lead onto a permanent role for the right candidate.
- Effectively communicating with customers, other depots and colleagues
- Liaising with the Traffic Controller
- Dealing with incoming calls
- Briefing and de-briefing drivers
- Monitoring of all collections/delivery vehicles
- General administration
Excellent communication and IT skills are essential for this varied and busy role.
Please call Damien on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension rising to 3% from beginning of April 2019.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.