Are you looking to kick start your career in Transport or to further expand your skill set in a home delivery environment?
Our client based in Magna Park are looking for a Transport Administrator to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis (Could become permanent for the right candidate)
Monday to Friday 0500-1300/1300-2100 alternating shifts
1000-1800 whilst training
You will be providing full support to the transport operational team. You will be required to marshal vehicles departing and entering the transport yard ensuring all details are recorded accurately on to the in-house Transport system.
Ideal candidates will have-
- Confident with IT including Excel
- Excellent verbal communicator
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Experience within Transport would be desirable
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days, we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.