Temporary to the end of 2021 with a chance of a permanent role for the right candidate
Monday to Friday - 11am to 7pm
£10 per hour
Our logistics client based in Daventry is looking for a Transport Administrator to work alongside the Senior Transport Clerk. This role would be great for someone wanting to get into transport and learn the ropes.
- Monitoring drivers and debriefing on their return
- Review and check paperwork - review how much time is allocated to drivers and comparing to run time
- Follow up any vehicle issues
- General administration duties
The ideal candidate:
- Previous administration experience essential
- Experience in transport would be an advantage, but full training will be given
- Good communication skills, attention to detail and good organisation
Please call us for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.