Are you a looking to start your career within Logistics or are a Transport professional looking to continue within this sector?
Our client, a market leader in chilled and ambient distribution is looking for a Transport Administrator to join their fast paced team.
Immediate Start -4 on 4 off 7am-7am
Temporary to permanent
Magna Park, Lutterworth
- Ensure inbound and direct volume is tallied accurately on the system and anomalies are investigated.
- Ensure outbound load plans are built accurately on our systems and those of our customers.
- Produce accurate Advanced Shipment Notifications for our customers as required.
- Tallying data and load plan information is recorded in a timely fashion on all systems.
- Produce driver manifests and briefing documents as required.
- Brief drivers on their allocated work and requirements. Clarify if communication is an issue.
- Ensuring drivers have the correct paperwork, booking references and instructions.
- Debrief drivers checking and recording hours worked and POA for legal compliance and accuracy.
- Accurately handling driver de brief paperwork and checking for compliance and clauses.
- Liaise with customer services regarding delayed collections and late or claused deliveries.
Ideal candidates will have-
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Strong communication skills
- Competent use of Microsoft Office
- Experience within an office is desirable but not essential as all training will be provided.
Please call Damien on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.