4on 4off Days, 0600-1800
£19,066 Per Year
Temporary - Permanent
- You will ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Transport Office. Ensuring drivers depart on time, compile and process vital information, issuing journey details and booking staff on and off shift
- To effectively communicate to customers, depots, third parties and colleagues.
- Ensuring incoming calls are answered and dealt with promptly
- A full pre-brief on departing drivers on departure, and also debriefing them on return from each journey.
- Generating driver journey sheets from in-house computer systems and the issuing of the relevant paperwork to drivers
- Continually monitoring all collections/delivery vehicles
- Complete all issue logs.
- Ensure work station are kept clean and tidy
- Other duties that may arise from operational requirements
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Effective communication ability
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience working in a transport environment
- Working knowledge of transport/driver hours and regulations