MONDAY - FRIDAY 8.00am to 6.00pm (£23,230 per year)
Our very busy distribution client in Crick (Daventry DIRFT) is seeking an energetic, proactive individual to assist in their busy team in the transport office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in the transport industry and start a career in logistics. You will be working in a fast paced, high-pressure environment so must be able to cope well under pressure.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Directing drivers to the correct locations on arrival
- Dispatching drivers will correct and relevant paperwork
- Complete customer KPI's
- Escalate issues to the senior transport clerk / assistant manager
- Ensure databases are kept up-to-date in accordance with the site processes
- Data inputting accurately and efficiently
- Answering calls
- Liaise with drivers on gate communication system before allowing onto site
Ideal Candidate will posses the following skills:
- Previous admin experience essential
- Strong organisational skills
- A positive proactive attitude
- Ability to pick up processes with ease
- Excellent communication skills required
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and efficiently
- Strong requirement to be flexible and able to cope when placed under pressure
Please call Matt Ransley for an informal chat about the role.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.