The Caraires Consultancy
Temporary to Permanent
6 pm - 6 am 4 on 4 off
Our friendly distribution client in Crick is seeking a pro-active, enthusiastic individual to join their busy team.
Main Purpose of the role
To ensure all deliveries are despatched accurately and efficiently
- Efficiently and accurately despatch deliveries with any relevant delivery paperwork or other required information
- Data entry using Word/Excel and their own in house system
- Monitor the return of empty equipment from deliveries
- Communicating late deliveries and problems to relevant parties
- Directing drivers to the correct locations on arrival at site as required
- Complete customer and company KPI’s where required
- Keep sub-contractor spreadsheets up to date
- Record all incoming Trunks
- Ensure multi-drop runs are rated correctly
- Monitor and action any driver line calls for the depot
- Liaise with drivers on the gate communication system to make them aware of site procedures before entering site.
- Sound IT skills including Word/Excel
- Excellent communication and admin skills essential
- Ability to work under pressure
Previous transport admin experience is not essential for this role, however a confident,'can do' attitude is essential!