4on 4off 1900-0700
- Efficiently and accurately dispatch deliveries with any relevant delivery paperwork or other required information.
- To utilise customer systems to update dispatch or delivery information where required.
- Monitor the return of empty equipment from deliveries.
- Directing drivers to the correct locations on arrival at site as required.
- To keep sub-contractor spreadsheets up to date.
- Record all incoming Trunks.
- Ensure multi-drop runs are rated correctly.
- Monitor and action any driver line calls for the depot.
- Liaise with drivers on the gate communication system to make them aware of site procedures before entering site.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent level of I.T skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook & Excel.
- High levels of commitment, flexibility and motivation.
- Team orientated
Please call Matt on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work