Any 5 from 7 days 0600-1400, including weekends
40 hrs per week
£14.42 per hour (£30,000)
Until March 2024, but could be longer for the right candidate.
The role of a Hub Transport Planner is to maximise efficiency, service and compliance by managing the day-to-day plans for the region.
This is a fast-paced role and you will need to have excellent organisational skills as well as the ability to work in pressured situations.
You'll be responsible for:
- Depot to store transport load building, routing and scheduling
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly and annual statistical information to aid planning and implementation
- Reviewing and continuously improving plans to improve efficiency.
- Providing accurate and effective information to stores and sites regarding the plan, including feedback channels to aid engagement.
- Coaching and influencing depot teams to maximise service and efficiency, and ensure delivery of all commercial targets on the depot balance scorecard
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Effective communication ability
- Competent user of all Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with transport management systems
- Previous experience working in a transport environment
- Working knowledge of transport/driver hours and regulations
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Like us on Facebook!
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.