4on 4off - NIGHTS 1800-0600
You will ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Transport Office. Ensuring drivers depart on time, compile and process vital information, issuing journey details and booking staff on and off shift.
- To effectively communicate to customers, depots, third parties and colleagues.
- Ensuring incoming calls are answered and dealt with promptly
- A full pre-brief on departing drivers on departure, and also debriefing them on return from each journey.
- Proactively support transport team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating driver journey sheets from in-house computer systems and the issuing of the relevant paperwork to drivers
- Continually monitoring all collections/delivery vehicles
- Daily maintenance of the in-house system,
- Complete all issue logs.
- Assist Team Leader as required
- Ensure work station are kept clean and tidy
- Other duties that may arise from operational requirements
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Effective communication ability
- Competent user of all Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with transport management systems
- Previous experience working in a transport environment
- Working knowledge of transport/driver hours and regulations
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role.If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.