37.5 hours per week / Monday to Friday
£25,000 to £30,000 pa dependant on experience
Normal working shift pattern : M-F 1pm - 9pm - Please note there will be at least 3 months training on a 4pm - 12am shift pattern
Our Daventry based logistics client is looking for a Traffic Planner to join their busy team on a permanent basis. This individual will be an experienced planner with a great knowledge of Paragon software.
- Accountable for all aspects of multi-drop planning around the UK
- Ensure timed deliveries are planned accordingly
- Plan the activity of drivers ensuring the productivity is within driving limits
- Work closely with the warehouse team to ensure loads are configured correctly
- Offer solutions and challenge suggestions
The ideal candidate:
- Experience with Paragon and Roadrunner is essential
- Previous logistics/transport planning experience within a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of planning multi-drop deliveries with various vehicle sizes
- Works well under pressure
- Strict attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Excellent UK geographical knowledge
- Understanding of a target-driven environment
- Strong IT skills
A DBS check will be required for this role.
Apply below or call 01788298040 and speak to Nicola about the role.