Our client; A leading, independent transport company located within Wigston (LE18)
Are you looking for a company who treat their staff with respect and offer great benefits, such as free uniform, ongoing training & a cycle to work scheme, amongst many other incentives?
If so, please read the below!
The Salary: between £21,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience.
The progression: My client would love somebody with Transport planning experience however wants to learn the installations side of the business and grow the role further, if this sounds like you please give me a call.
Specialising in POS and Medical installations throughout the UK, our client is looking for a reliable and professional Transport Planner to add to their growing team.
With a fantastic track record, this is a company who are set to continue to grow, creating more and more opportunities for further growth within the company. Offering next day and scheduled deliveries, the Transport Planner will be integral to the day to day operation
Key responsibilities for the Transport Planner will include:
- Assisting the Transport Manager with the management of the transport operation
- Learning and moving into the installations processes
- Driver briefing/debriefing on the transport desk
- Monitoring of driver compliance (licence checks, copying documents etc.)
- Ensuring TMS system is up to date
- Monitoring time frame deliveries
- Ensuring office administration is accurate and complete
- The ideal candidate will have good organisational skills, as well as strong communication skills, including both written and spoken.
Key benefits for the Transport Planner will include:
- 28 days’ holiday per year – including bank holidays
- Free uniform
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Free parking
The hours and pay:
The role is predominantly Monday to Friday 0800 – 1700, however some flexibility on hours will be required as per organisational needs.
The salary for this role between £21,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience.
If you are interested, or would like to learn more about the opportunity, please submit your CV or get in touch with Louis on 01788 298 040. If you have submitted your CV and do not hear from us within 5 working days, we kindly ask you to assume that, on this occasion, your application has not been successful.