4on 4off Days 06:00-18:00
upto £24,000 depending on experience Temporary
Seeking a well organised transport planner to work in a busy, fast-paced environment for a market leader in logistics. Experience in a similar is an advantage.
Within this role you will be-
- Producing effective Transport Plans with the legal constraints of the law guided by the Time Based Planning Process and EU Hours Knowledge
- Effectively managing drivers through on-going communication
- Ensuring that GTS and ISOTRAK housekeeping is constantly completed
- Monitoring and reporting WTD issues / concerns to Operations team
Ideal candidates will have-
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent organisation skills, with good attention to detail
- Good knowledge of drivers regulations and WTD
Please call Matt on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1)We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2)We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3)We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4)We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5)Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6)Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7)We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.