Based in Rugby
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday
Until March 2022
Our automotive client in Rugby is seeking a fluent speaker in Swedish and/ or Finnish to liaise with their customers within their breakdown department.
Main tasks :
- Manage the full breakdown process in Swedish and/ or Finnish
- Keeping customers and dealers informed about their case
- Receive and accurately log customer requests within designated systems
- Look for, and negotiate solutions to resolve cases and if necessary escalate to the appropriate person
- Organise the payment conditions in relation to the breakdown case
- Must be fluent in Swedish and or Finnish
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound IT and admin skills
- Ability to pick up new systems and procedures with ease
- Enjoys problem solving
- Customer Focused
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Please call us for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.