Initially for 6 months, could be extended
Rotating Shift Pattern
Working an 8 hour shift between 6 am - 11pm
Monday - Saturday 5 our of 6 days ( with one day off in the week if worked on a Saturday)
£11.98 per hour once on shift
Our national automotive client in Rugby is seeking a forward thinking individual with exceptional customer service skills and the ability to speak fluent German, Polish and English to join their busy Breakdown team.
- Manage the full breakdown process
- Inform all involved parties on time of the repair and cost
- Take high volume calls
- Arrange Payments
- Log all details on the company system
- General Administration
- Must be able to speak fluent German, Polish and English
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Be able to offer solutions and 'think on their feet'
- Possess superb communication skills
- Sound IT and admin skills essential
Please call us for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.