Family-run business based in Harborough Magna (soon to be moving to Lutterworth)
Due to the location, the successful candidate will have to have their own transport
Monday to Friday / 9am to 5pm with half an hour for lunch
Temporary to Permanent
£19,000 - £20,500pa depending on experience
Our family owned client who are moving to Lutterworth very soon are seeking a capable, organised individual to join their expanding business.
- Picking, packaging and dispatch or orders
- Restocking product racks and shelves
- Labelling of new stock
- Maintaining stock on racks in a neat and orderly manner
- Using software to generate product labels
- Order entry into software
The ideal candidate:
- Organised individual
- Ideally someone with some warehouse or stock maintenance experience
- Attention to detail and comfortable in a fast paced environment
- IT proficient
Please call us for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension rising to 3% from beginning of April 2019.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.