Monday - Friday 08:00-16:00
Our client based in Kenilworth, is currently looking for a hard-working individual to join its friendly, easy-going team. The company are a fulfilment warehouse, that pick, pack and despatch orders for their customers.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- deal with customer enquiries
- respond to emails
- solve any issues relating to late deliveries / incorrect deliveries
- chase hauliers & couriers
- create labels
- light packing duties when required
We are looking for someone who:
- has warehouse experience
- has an excellent communication style, both written and verbal
- has excellent I.T skills
- is a good problem solver
- has good attention to detail
- is happy to 'muck in' and help other departments at busy periods
- free on-site parking
- free tea & coffee facilities
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.