Some Saturday mornings when required
£7.83 per hour
Our client, a leader in the automotive industry, is looking for hard-working, reliable, individuals, to join their busy, fun team based on site in Bruntingthorpe
You will be moving vehicles around the site to different workshops. Due to the size of the site, you will also be walking large distances, so a high level of fitness is needed. This role will also require you to work in all weather conditions.
Candidates must hold a full valid driving licence due to the nature of the role with no more than 6 points accepted.
The role is due to start ASAP and the duration is ongoing.
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.