Our membership organisation based in Lutterworth is seeking a Project Manager for a 4 year FTC, the role can be home based with one day a month office based. To manage the development and delivery of multiple complex projects aligned to client strategy, in terms of project scope, co-ordination, budget, communications and timeframes. To work across the Association and with any external stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery.
- To work with project sponsors and leads to initiate projects aligned to strategy. Defining the scope, outputs, outcomes and impact, stakeholders and resource required and identify proportionate project management controls and documents for delivery.
- To monitor and review the progress towards outcomes, escalating issues through agreed pathways.
- To monitor and track all projects budget, timeline and dependencies to enable reporting of progress and exceptions.
Knowledge & experience:
At least two years’ experience of managing multiple projects to successful completion, preferably within a professional body setting, with a relevant project management qualification (APM, Agile, PRINCE2).
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify, manage and mitigate project risks and issues.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and facilitation skills, with the ability to work proactively and on own initiative, taking personal responsibility to meet the demands of the role.
- Ability to understand the needs of stakeholders and be able to influence and challenge stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Detail orientated and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical, report writing and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft software, including Microsoft CRM.
Please apply below or call for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.